Thursday, January 22, 2009

-busy week-



This week was so havoc!!! many things had happened to me. It was also among the busiest week of all time. so tired right now, cant wait for the holidays. Nak bangun lambat!!! huhuu...my mental was kinda ok. But everyday hati tetap tak tenteram. Still can't fully remove it. Step by step. Few days ago, i met a junior. She was damn Cute!!! huhuhu...She drive a kancil, manual lak tue!! awesome!!! Yeah! she was cute!! huhu..."FD". I admire her cuteness,huhu. Dont get me wrong ok. JUst met her. Just saying she's cute. huhuu....Today, my dear fren antu, treat me to bowling!!! It was so long since i played it. A bit rusty. But i still manage to get 100points. huhuhu. thanks antu!! thanks kelapa for cheering me up!! u guys r the best!!!huhuhu...Today, macam so lazy to study or read any cases. Just want to relax my brain.huuhu. To my fren rlya, hope u get better k!! huhuhu....I hope for the best in my life. Cant wait to get out from uitm. Want to forget all the bad memories here. But still will cherish the good one.huhu.penat!! nak tido!!! nite2!!!

No comments: