Friday, November 05, 2010

The Day My Kausa Habis!!

On 22 of october 2010, my kausa which is the power given to me to go to court and represent the firm in cases has finally HABIS!! yet, i still go to court...huhu...the reason is that the firm doesnt have enuff manpower...plus the the chambee doesnt want to go to court, a problem of self confidence..like myself...i still have it yet i try my best to represent the clients and hiding my nervousness..hahaha...i learn quite a lot in my chambering period..im proud of it..litigation is find, mind blowing and help the adrenalin pumping..u cant expect what the judges/SAR/client going to ask...i draft so many affidavits and documents... i also do witness statement..which i coach the witness to..hahaha..

i dont really know, what im going to do after this..i hope something good and makes me happy...a good pay would also be nice..i dont know that whether im suited to become a lawyer...litigation is fun, that is know for sure..

there are quite a lot of things that i haven't done yet..i haven't file my petition for long call yet..plus i need 11 more committee members of kedah perlis lawyers to make be able to do so..and time is of the essence..

hopefully i would file my petition by the end of november...

pray that i could..

xoxo- =)

No comments: