Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye 2009 and Hello 2010...

Praise to Allah swt for giving me life for another year..

2009 was a memorable year for me..many things had occur throughout the year..some of it i just want to forget and some are to be cherished for eternity. 

i've ended my studies in uitm shah alam this year..i've got the BLS and the LLb degree there...being in uitm teaches me a lot. i met some bunch of interesting people there. The people im not shy to call friends.









In 2009...i've also found someone special...

hopefully it will all come together...
A lot had happened, and we all will move on with our own life...
Al Fatihah to my late grandma..Tok Ah and Tok Omm....i miss them in their own special ways..this year i have no more grandparents..sad..i really do..but i still have my family..thats all that matters...




 

It was a good year for me...learn a lot...and definitely wont forget it...i hope so...
This would be the last post for 2009...and i hope i will have a jolly good year ahead..I have to think of aims in 2010...
For my last words in 2009...
Thank you for everyone in making my life a good one...Im gratefull to Allah swt for all the blessing...
Im hopefull for the year 2010...
later c u in 2010...










No comments: