Friday, January 01, 2010

Hello 2010....hope for a great year!!!

2010 is a tiger year according to the chinese zodiac..
I hope it would be a fruitful year for me..

What's my new year resolution? well  have'nt got one..
but if i were to choose it would be:

-to lose weight in total of 10kg! so my weight would be 65kg currently 75.5kg...heavy weight sehh!!! huhu
-live a healthy life-maybe would jog on weekends!!! huhuhu...
-to save money specificly in my ASB and Tabung Haji...hopeful!!!

well thats about it...
today on the 1st january 2010 i got into a fight with my gf..our first fight this year..havent sms or call her..heartache!!

I miss my miss my friends...all of them..my own geng...im so far from them..heartache again...

this is my first post this year...hope that i can write at least an entry per month..huhu mu KPI huhuhu...

havent prepare myself yet for the chambering...so lazy..hish!

well thats all for now..until next time..later mate!

No comments: