Sunday, August 03, 2008

Bye ByE 4th WeeK!!


WoW!! 4th week has passed by...my mind is getting no rest....too much to think...solicitor account test and evidence test was totally out of my reach..really2 dissapointed with my performance...we are starting to open our probate and conveyancing files...so detail the instruction yet don't have any idea how to execute it....
LAst weekend i didnt do any firm work as i m at my sis house..my niece is so cute...huhuuhu..proud to be an UNcLe!!
Dont know what else to write..have a lot of things in my mind right now...my firmates are getting on my nerve right now...argh!! hate being a senior partner,,,
Owh, been to murni with alia,nik and the moot bench...i try ribena longan and chichenchop fried rice..it was awesome!! delicious!! i was stuffed!!! Kenyang beb!!!
I got another 10 weeks to go...CTA, will, contract, tort, criminal and wat not...hahahaha...i hope i'll be able to restrain myself from burst!!! like a volcano!!!.....adeh!!! laterz!!!

No comments: