Friday, July 25, 2008

WhaT A WeeK!! GuY iN DisTreSS!!



What a week...assignments and presentations are among the things i have done...
HonS is so stressful..now i know why the senior says some of them quit after several weeks..its very hard and stressful..i also have similar intentions to quit yet my heart says otherwise..i have to keep on fighting..i m so tired...this is not fun...money just slip away through my fingers...too much work and every comeback home only at 11pm..what a life eh?

These past weeks, a lot had happen...my friend rlya brought me and Z to the famous Williams...the place is damn ugly and pricey too yet the food is tasteful. Sedap siot!! although i've already have my dinner yet i still go for a heavy supper there.
Thanks rlya for treating me...hahahaha



Last sunday is the induction day, it was fun!!
We won a lot of the activities. 3 prizes to be exact not to mention 2 lucky draws!!
Yahoo!! Go Team a!!
It was a tiring day, yet after the induction i still have firm work to do.


what a week...i m so busy...and i've got 11 weeks left...so god help me!!

No comments: