Saturday, May 16, 2009

FiNaL ExAm -End-

It has been nearly a week my finals has ended and yet i still have a lot of work. 3 more days and i be free. Hope so. Unless i have to return and do supplementary paper. evidence (1&2), criminal and civil --->>manyak tatot wooo!!!.huhuhu. Yesterday, on the 14th, i just finish my Civil Trial, it went well. I'm one of the witness for the defendant. An expert witness--->toyota mechanic. huhu. Im very grateful to have a bunch of supportive friends and firmates. Thank you all. It went smoothly. Next, magistrial skills---> we have to prepare for the last assignment of our life as a student. It will be this sunday. I feel relax although i didnt start to prepare my written submission yet.huhu. Its already 2.14am....i need to write something but i dont have any idea to do it.huhu. adoyai!!!! huhuhu....oklah..gtg..i update my blog some other time.huhu. -out-

No comments: