Sunday, July 13, 2008

Week Of HeLL!!!




Well, to start my unfortunate semester, i've just know that i've been chosen to become a senior partner in my firm. Gosh!! what does those admin people think?? Am i The right person to lead a 3pointer firm that its members is girls except for me? ArgHH!!! fuck !!! Well what done is done...
My first week as a Hons student was quite depressing and tiring. Although no class has really started yet, i have class from 8 am until 1030 am...god....help me.... my firm mates can be said as ok lah...yet i think there will be trouble lurking around the corner.... i hope not...

I just move in to my new highly rated condo...so costly...living with my own lecturer...a new experience for me..huhuhu...hope it goes well too...amin...

I hope my hons studies will go smoothly...amin...
Laterzz...

No comments: