Sunday, July 13, 2008

Which side am I???



Two friends of mine who had been together as love birds for years had eventually separated. To make things worst one of them coupled with a friend of ours as well. Both of my friends had told their feeling on the breakup to me... some of the information i had kept a secret to the other. For me I have to keep both of their secrets safe in me. I cant tell anyone about it although i'm their friend.

I dont want to take sides...no one can make me...i still want both of them to be my pals...i hope both with come into terms and just be friends. I hope for the best to both of them.


To them, i wish gudluck in ther love life...

For me, i dont feel love at this time...i have abandon it many years ago..

so sad for my friends...be strong, dont do anything stupid....

laterzz...

No comments: