Sunday, July 13, 2008

Am I A burden??



On the 29th June 2008, i've return back to Selangor to further my studies in hons or LLB, which is a one year course.
I hitch a ride with my sister and her husband. I feel so sorry for them as their car is small but i got a lot of stuff to be brought back to selangor. My sister although did'nt have enought money for her own use still give me some pocket money. I'm so thankfull for that. Thanks Kak ija. Right now i feel like a burden to all the people around me. I hope one day i can return back the favor to her and all the people that had help me to be what i am today and future.
That is one of my life's resolution. I hope i can make it come true.



This is my sister's pride and joy. My first niece alesya sofea.....cute isnt she? very funny baby. I'm gonna miss taking care of her..huhhuhu...and i can do a good job after all aite??
hahaha. So cute and innocent, dont realize that the world is a harsh place to live in...
i hope she will grow up to be a well behave child..Amin!..

Thats all folks...Hons! here I come!!!

No comments: