Thursday, June 26, 2008

WHat A DaY!!



Yesterday and today, i've gone to KIA service to fix up my dad's car. It cost me RM13xx. GoD!! Thats very expansive. Thank god i don't have a car. If not i'll be dead paying the outstanding bills. Not to mention, the oil price!!

Later, i took my dad to the new alor setar hospital. My dad just had been diagnose with a illness called RHEUMATOID ARTRITIS. i don't even know how to pronounce it. Gosh!!.




As my dad is a retired government servant the cost of operation is ZERO. so we have set up an appointment on the 19/8/2008. Unfortunately, it may collide with my graduation day. It's ok cause my dad has a very good reason not being there.










We have lunch at Darulaman Stadium, a holy place for Our local football team KEDAH!!! CHAMPIONS!! hahahaha!! It has been a lon time since i've been there. For a fact i had never ever see a kedah match live at the stadium. I only watch it in tv. uhuhuhu. What a kedah fan i turn out to be...

I got so many things to show and tell yet i really don't have the time..until next time k...

LaTerzz...

No comments: