Saturday, June 14, 2008

Elizabethtown Anyone?



Ever heard of that story? I like the story as it has such meaningful script. Not to mention it was acted by Orlando Bloom and Kristen Dunst. I like it a lot. It’s about not giving up. Failure doesn’t mean that the world has ended. The movie gives me inspiration to keep going on. In addition, the story shows that eventually we will need to hang on to our roots and origin, especially, our family and love ones. As human being we tend to forget all about them when we are hunting for so called success and happiness. Is it necessary to pursuit happiness without thinking about others? I can’t answer that as sometimes I do it myself. We will only realize that we have treasures in our hand when we lose them. Usually that happens in one life’s. Looking at my life, I always wanted to make my family proud of whom I am. On day I will. I hope so. To all of you out there, remember that our happiness depends on how we treat other people. Life have its up and down. Cherish and help others but only to your on limits. Elizabethtown it’s a true movie, you can learn from it, you can relate to it. Watch it ok…Laterzz

No comments: