Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ScooTer TroUbLe..



My Naza symphony...a RM3200 piece of metal that have a motor attach to it..it causes my so much trouble since i bought it 2 yrs ago. It broke down countless time. Currently it have a front break failure, speedometer failure, light failure and so many other things. Today i've already taken it to Naza service centre. I've to wait nearly 4 hours although i'm the first customer. So lame la the service. Not enough man power. Many of the motorcycle owner complaint on the quality of the Naza bikes. So often causes the owner trouble. JUst now i gotta pay RM83 for the spare parts. If so often this occurs i'll be bankrupt in no time. So tired waited for too long to remember. Tonight, i'm going back to kedah. I've finish all my work here in Shah alam. I need to relax plus try to wake up early to train myself for the upcoming semester. Huh! what a day. I might not write new post this couple of weeks as in kedah i've no internet connection. So i gotta bare with. LAterzz...

No comments: