Monday, June 09, 2008

Me, Myself and I....



2nd blog post
Who am I?? I’m no superman of course. Just an ordinary human being that god had created to explore and to walk the world that we all called life. I’m a law student in a local university in Selangor. So basically I spend a lot of my time here in my university. We have to read a lot of books when you are into this kind of field. Among the hardest things that I had chosen to do, well actually my abah (dad) told me to try law. This is because i’m very very bad in particularly anything that is associated with NUMBERS...bad bad with math. Hehehe. I’m a Cancer according to western zodiac and the Tiger ROARrrr!! in chinese zodiac. PluS! I’m a kampung BoY! And proud to be one!huhuhu


Throughout my life, well to be precise 21years of it...22 this year, I have seen so many things happened all around me. Some good while some not so good. It’s a surprised that I’ve been living for almost 22years without noticing how much I had grown up. Am I a man yet? Well i certainly don’t know about it although in a way I think that I’m not quite ready to be called a man. I’m not a boy nor a man yet. Huh! Sound’s like another Britney song. Nah! I really don’t care about that sort of shit. Hehe.

As long as I remember, I’ve always like to be left alone but still of course have friends. Friends are very important in our life. Me Myself, got a handful group of friends. I admire every one of them girl or boy for their bravery in facing life’s challenges. Anyway, what I’ve said earlier is not entirely about me yet it’s things that had occurred during my life. It’s just what I’ve seen or learn about life itself. Not much but I’ve learn a few things thou. That’s all for now..I’m not entirely fond of writing as I’m not good at it.huhuhu.Laterz..

No comments: