Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Holiday comes to an end...

This week is the last week I’m here in Kedah. On the 29th I’ll be going back to Selangor because on the 2nd July the registration for my professional programme will be held. I’m a bit scared and nervous to undergo the course as I’ll be facing a whole new challenges and people.

Anyway, this week on the 21st my local football team Kedah had won the FA Cup. Yahoo! What a close encounter. Both team played a well equal match although Kedah has a slight disadvantage as Selangor had played on its own home turf. Unlucky for them, they had lost. Losers!! Hahahaha... Too bad mates!

It looks like I got to buy some new clothes limited to black and white ok! Lawyer to be perhaps. Hehehe. To all my friends which also consider me as their friend, gudluck ok. I’ll miss you guys. One of my friends Miss Ivvy, had her supplement exam. Hope for the best for her. A very hardworking girl, problems always lurking in her life yet she still have the strength to go on with her life. The only thing that needs to be improved is for her to be focus in her task. Hope her life will be easier after this. She’s a good friend that can listened to what I wanted to say, although we often misunderstood each other yet we are still good friends. Thank god for that. I hope the best come to your life. Goodluck!!

For my upcoming semester, I hope I can confine myself not to use all of my scholarship up if I get it again. Hope so as I really need the money. Need to save at least RM100 for Tabung Haji and RM 150 for ASB. I need to force myself to save more as I don’t have any more savings left. Huhuhuhu.

Well, for the Malaysian politics, it had become more and more interesting. The so called SAPP that is a BN component party had decided to held vote of no confidence against Pak Lah. In my opinion, its a very interesting matter yet we can’t blame Pak Lah for everything maybe just 60% of the it. Huhuhu, Well it’s up to them right? Hehehe. Besides that, the PETRONAS head Hassan Merican had appeared on all the TV stations to discussed on the fate of our beloved PETRONAS. Although he had made a conflicting statement where before this he said that although the rise of oil production had risen yet it doesn’t really affect PETRONAS but in the talk, he said otherwise. Does, anyone realize this conflicting statement?? Hehehe.

It’s not for me to discuss as I don’t want to be caught under the ISA. Hehehehe.

LAterz....

No comments: