Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My First....



Assalamualaikum and helloo...i m Syahrul this is the first time i write a blog. Known blogs for ages yet did'nt even bother to have one...my project paper in part 5 my is also about blogging which i got an A for it. Thank god for that..hehehehe...this just an introduction of my blog...nothing much...
I would like to think that writing blogs would increase my english as i m very bad at it... I would try my best to write in english but my BAHASA will occasionally be used... In this blog i want to write all about the things that happen in my life...past and present...the people that i met... my family and even the world issues....huhuhuhu....crazy for me to have a blog of my own...
A warning to anyone who read my blog--- i will say anything that i want without any hesitation...no censorship board here...huhuhu...but i will always respect the law....thats it for my first post... thanx.. p/s : this blog will be kept secret to all my friends at all cost but if they found out about it so be it....huhuhuhu...