Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I've To Change?


LAst Night someone told me that she's not fond of the way i've been acting towards her...She said i was very childish and uncomfortable in the way i was acting during the dinner..I was quite shock yet maybe it's was true...To that person I apologise Miss Lady Kelisa..I don't have the slightest idea that my actions was troubling you..I PROMISE IT WON"T HAPPEN AGAIN...in the conversation last night, she said i don't know her inside out. Only 60% of her that i know. Well in my opinion, we can't get to know a person if the person won't allow us to get to know them..

Maybe both of us doesn't really know each others. Who to blame?? I guess all of us. I don't know the answer. I hope in the future, my friends would just tell me what i've done wrong. Trust me every human need a guidance in their life, if not we might easily get lost in this world. I was shock and sad yet i feel relief that one of my friends can tell me my mistakes and wrongs for that i thank you. No one in my entire life has ever called me childish. There's always a first time for everything right? hhuhuhuhu...

Hopefully i can change myself to be a better person. We all need help sometimes. It made me realize that although it has been 4 years i've know her yet numbers can't show the true nature of a person. Maybe it's because in the past i've seen her to be very carefree, outgoing and open in terms of friends. That's why i acted in such ways. Now i know, and i know such actions won't be repeated again. I've learn my lesson. Not a good way to start my honours programme right?huhuhuu.

To Miss Lady Kelisa, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. By now i've should know that a person can't be treated the same way as the person was in the past. People changes, we all do. I change too. i won't let bitterness get the best of me. I've survived. hahahahaha.

No comments: