Sunday, June 15, 2008

SO ExhausteD !!!



WoW! What a DaY!! So TiReD......Right after i got back from kedah, i got to move out all my stuffs to Bangi where my sis's house is. My new house isn't ready to be occupy yet. Haven't receive the keys yet, don't know why...Along the way to Bandar baru bangi. i got LOST!! Suddenlly I arrive at PUtrAjaYA!?? WhaT?? Walawey...how could this happen?? RM35++ is lost due to that.

Later, i had to help my bro with his problems...finding a shop to buy some cooking gas...and to bring that damn thing up the stairs felt like i gonna faint. huhuhuhu....so tired la...no money left....Tomorrow have to go to my university to clarify some stuff...my holiday nearly over...so sad...want to relax and get FAT some more la..hahahhahaha...anyway today is father's day...so Abah! Selamat Hari Bapa! Thank you for everything....
huhuhuhuhuu....
laterzzz... owh yeah..thats the pic of my new house....cool yah??! OuT!

No comments: