Monday, June 09, 2008

Not in the mood...



It’s the 9th June which means the Euro 2008 has started. Poland lost heavily to the Germans. I choose Germany to win this years Euro 2008. The got many talent such as ballack, bastian, klose, frings and podolski. Originally I support England unfortunately, they didn’t qualify.
Enough about Euro, now I’m busy with the stuffs concerning my admission to the university which will eventually give me my Honours. Have to go back to Shah Alam to move out from my old house to another house yet the key to the new house has not been given. Other than that I have to go back to my faculty to settle some matters. WaH! So much work!!!

Well despite the work I have something had caught my senses. My so called friends, they are different. Their interaction with me can be seen to be different. What to do right?? That’s what we called mere friends not our best friends. They only come to us if they need something for them or want something from us. Predictable this kind of friends. So sad that they exist in the world. I don’t know what to think anymore. It makes me so sad yet I have seen this coming a long time ago. Maybe it’s time for me to find a new sets of friend?? Who knows....Should I care or even help them anymore?? So selfish of them. Day after day, my disappointment in them grew even more. It never stops from growing. I’m afraid sooner or later I’ll crack and burst like a volcano. I had make a decision to stay low and care less for the likes of them. Sometimes it’s better to be alone...is it true?? I don’t know....I haven’t got the answer.
There are so many things that is on my mind...I can’t manage to solve any one of them. What had happen to my spirit and strength? Are they all gone? Gone with the wind?? Who knows?? Am I going to a depression? I don’t know. I hope not. What I know is I have to calm down..Yes I have to.
I hope some one will give me an advice since I seldom get one as I’m usually the one who will give all the advice...
I want a change for once...
Thanks....LAterzz

No comments: